What We Do
NYS offer quality services to many client types, with different needs and requirements. We are committed to tailoring our services to suit our clients needs.
Quality and Selection
We are committed and have heavily invested in screening all applicants’ to ensure that our specialist staff meet our own standards of excellence, efficiency, patient safety, trustworthiness and consistency in delivery. It allows us to meet our high client expectations without having to compromise on quality.
Our high technology processes, effective organisation, resources and attention to detail enable us to operate quickly and efficiently to deliver high standards
We recognize that depending on the situation and circumstance, the status of your needs can change. For this reason NYS’s services are geared up to allow for maximum flexibility at short notices. We actively advertise and welcome applications from experienced and well qualified healthcare professionals in order to speed up your requests and offer flexibility.
NYS engage in a firm selective process to ensure nurses and healthcare assistants are only selected after 100% of the recruitment process is completed.
- We personally interview all candidates on a face to face setting.
- All security checks are carried out with the DBS Disclosure Barring Services.
- All employment history, training, qualifications and references are thoroughly checked out and confirmed.
- A training needs analysis is undertaken to identify individual training requirements to maintain compliance and for the professional development of our staff.
- An ‘expiry report’ is generated to ensure certification of our professionals is kept up to date and where necessary a new/refreshed training plan is implemented.